1. The promoter of this prize draw is Interprefy AG with its registered office at Bellerivestrasse 11, CH-8008 Zürich, Switzerland (the "Promoter").
2. Entry to the prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except the employees and family members of the Promoter or those of its group companies.
3. Entry to the prize draw is limited to one entry per email address.
4. Upon completion of the Events Industry Trends Survey you will automatically be given an opportunity to enter into the prize draw. To enter the prize draw you will need to provide your email address to confirm an entry on the prize draw website landing page, no purchase is necessary.
5. All entries to the prize draw must be submitted via the survey form.
6. Entries to the prize draw will be accepted from 09:00 hours UCT on 21 November 2019. Entry to the prize draw will remain open until 09:00 hours on 6January 2019 (“Closing Time”). Entries received after the Closing Time will not be considered for the draw.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed before the Closing Time, including by reason of technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. Winners will be chosen by random draw. The draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date. The selection of the winner as determined by the random draw by the Promoter will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter in respect of any decision made.
9. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 2 business days of the draw having been made.
10. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours of the Promoter having sent the notification email (pursuant to clause 8 above), or cannot be contacted, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. There will be one winner drawn. The winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card (“Prize”).
12. Once a winner has accepted the Prize the Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be sent to the winner via the email address provided at the time of entry.
13. The Amazon gift card is subject to the additional terms and conditions of Amazon EU S.à r.l.
14. If a winner wishes to reject the Prize in favour of giving it back to the Promoter to re-raffle or auction, he/she may do so.
15. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value or to offer a cash alternative.
16. The Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant via the entrant’s email address given during the entry, or for any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or otherwise.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it
18. The Promoter the right to delay, hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter may use the name of the Prize winner and publish it on the relevant web page. The name will also be provided should anyone request the names of the winning entrant. If an entrant objects to their name being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request
20. All personal data provided by entrants to the Promoter in connection with a prize draw entry will be used by the Promoter to process the prize draw, and (if applicable) to inform them of their winning entry and to distribute the Prize (as applicable).
21. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable to any winner in respect of any losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of the Promoter’s inability to make the Prize available.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs, losses or expenses incurred by an entrant in connection with this prize draw, unless required by law.
24. These Terms & Conditions and the operation of the prize draw shall be construed in accordance with Swiss law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.