- Interprefy applies best practices for network security – a 128-bit encryption across all communication streams is used; SRTP encryption is used for media and DTLS-SRTP for key negotiation.
- Interprefy’s software is installed on dedicated servers on several continents
- Separate cloud-based sessions and language rooms – which are accessed by individual tokens – are created for each event
- Guarantees that no voice data is recorded or stored can be provided, unless required by the client
- Confidentiality is assured – the interpreters provided by Interprefy and the staff have all signed NDAs