- Interprefy applies best practices for network security – we use 128-bit encryption across all communication streams; SRTP encryption is used for media and DTLS-SRTP for key negotiation.
- Interprefy’s software is installed on dedicated servers on several continents
- Separate cloud-based sessions and language rooms – which are accessed by individual tokens – are created for each event
- Guarantees can be given that no voice data is recorded or stored (unless required by the customer)
- Confidentiality is assured – the interpreters provided by Interprefy and the staff have all signed NDAs